Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

** RFC Problem - Request one BAPI - Response another BAPI.

Dear Friends,

I am facing one issue while using BAPI in XI. Fist, I did copying of 'BAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION' to 'ZBAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION' and use that in XI. It was working fine. But, our PM told use some meaningful prefixes instead of simply Z. So, again we copied standard BAPI 'BAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION' into ZLV_BAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECIS.

Then, we have imported this new BAPI into XI and use this BAPI in mapping. We did mapping accordingly. (both request and response)

When test the scenario, request maps to new BAPI import parameter but response comes from the previous Z BAPI. We don't know why the response comes from old Z BAPI.

We tried many ways a) by deleted the old Z BAPI in SWCV b) by refersh the Cache b) by refresh the mapping in the Administration --> Cache Overview c) Finally we deleted all message mappings and interface mappings, ZLV BAPI. And imported again ZLV BAPI, created mappings again.

But, still this problem comes ie response comes from old Z BAPI. (ZBAPI_INSPLOT_SETUSAGEDECISION).

Kindly help me friends, to solve this issue.

Kind Regards

Jegathees P.

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question