cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order release should be in IW32 only.

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it possible to supress release of maintenance order in IW31.

How can we achieve this. We want release order only in IW32.

Regards,

VM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VM,

You have not come up with complete requirement that why you need this.

As you must be knowing full cycle of Maintenace order.

1-Creation:Just creation of order (Job done by technician)

2-Planning:Release order(by Maintenace Manger)

3-Execution(Goods Movement)

4-Time Completion

5-Technical Completion

6-Settlment

So Actually release for such order is done in IW32 only in practical scenario. The person who is creating ordeer is not authorize to release. If he has authorization then he must be senoor person. I hope you have what i meaan to say.

Using user exit,BADI should be secondary.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal,

My requriment is to avoid release of order PM06 only in IW31 not in IW32. I am not following the business process given by you.

Regards,

VM

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VM,

Again you didn't tell what is your requirement scneario. Order type PM06 is for what?

If still you feel this requiremnt is must so as suggested by PAUL you do it.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal,

PM06 is annual turn around order. Now when we release order the PR gets triggered, we want that system should ask the user which PR doc type you want to create. We have got a pop up window(by development) where we can select the PR doc type for triggred PR. This scenario is happening in IW32 not in IW31 because in IW31 we don't have order number. Therefore we want to supress the order release in IW31.

hope you are getting my scenario. for any clarification please reply.

Regards,

VM

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VM,

I still don't understand why this is a IW31 issue??? Can you give more details why it cannot be done in IW31..

PeteA

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

We want that for order PM06 a pop up should come at the time of release. We have activated user exit COZF0001 and COZF0002 for PM06. to select PR doc type for PM06. Now when we release order the program picks field AUFNR(order number) which is unique in table AUFK, AFIH and EBKN. But in IW31 order doesn't have any number. Therefore for order release in IW31 pop up for PR doc type will not come. To avoide this first user should create order, plan order and SAVE it then he should release it in IW32. Please reply if you want more information.

Regards,

VM

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VM,

Then don't use the AUFNR as a key in you development...

PeteA

paul_meehan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best option would be to use enhancement IWO10002 to set NO_RELEASE parameter if the transaction code is not IW32.

-Paul