cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Emails stuck on status : In Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We handle inbound email using the Agent Inbox in CRM 5.0. Agents click the Interact button and go on to confirm the customer and create a service ticket.

I am stuck with a handful of incorrectly processed emails in the Agent Inbox with the status : In Process. I am unable to press the Interact button on these emails or change their status any other way I can think of.

Does anyone know how to push these work flow item sto a Completed status. Are these items locked somewhere where I can affect them?

I don't want to delete them but i don't know what is driving their status.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Derek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

I think you can complete e-mails in SWIA transaction. Normally emails items corresponds to TS00207914 workflow task, so you can filter from there the result list.

In the result list, try to select one of those e-mails and click on 'Execute without Check' button. It should complete them.

You said that the users hit the interact button, confirm the customer and create the service ticket. If you end that interaction by clicking in the end button, doesn't the emails status changed to 'complete' status?

Kind regards,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bruno

Thank you so much, I have now manually completed the offending emails, I would not have managed it without you providing the task ID.

If they follow the right process then pressing the End button does the necessary. I think these users have pressed Interact and then not carried on to complete the Service Ticket.

Many thanks

Derek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derek,

I had been able to test ERMS functions using e-mails from Business Workplace as there are still some problems with receiving external mails in CRM system.

I have set up the SMTP Node and Service User for receiving mails. Our exchange team has set up an Inbox for the receiving e-mail ID. They have also set up a corresponding ID on SMTP server.

Still, we are not able to receive mails from external networks.

Could you please guide me on this?

Regards,

Vivek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

How far have you got? Are inbound emails showing as work flow items on transaction SU01?

If they aren't visible there, then it still an SMTP connection problem.

Regards

Derek

Answers (0)