cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF01 : Invoice without FI document because Net Value is 0,00 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create an invoice with Tcode VF01 in refernce to a billing document, the system create an invoice but not the FI document, it shows this message : "An accounting document is not required for this billing document"

Diagnosis

The billing document has the net value '0' and does not create an accounting document. Despite this, the posting status 'C' (Posting document has been created) is set internally for this billing document.

Please i want to have a price in my invoice to post an FI document correctly, how to solve that ?

i hope your help

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check in billing document whether PR00 is flowing. If not, ensure that for that particular material, pricing is maintained in VK11.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

please clarify...

1. was it your intention to have net value '0.00'?

2. when the system informed you that no accounting document was created, what was the overall status (document flow)?

3. is the transaction relevant for delivery?

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Accounting Document will only be created if Invoice has a value. It is possible that price have not been captured and it is recommended to check the flow of price in Billing Document. Also check Pricing Procedure (T.Code: V/08) and ensure that Condition Type are not marked statistical.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you not transferring any other condition values to finance?

Even zero value invoices need to be transferred to accounts if there is costs involved, free of charge invoices have zero value but you still need to account for the cost.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the pricing is really '0', and you want to create an accounting document, then in the billing document item pricing, you can enter pricing value as $0.01 for 100 units. By this way the system can create an accounting document and the pricing of the goods is negligible.

Regards,