cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ELSTER Addon fails to retrieve data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear forum users,

a few days ago, I installed the ELSTER Addon on our testenviroment. I changed the fields 54 and 55 to 84 and 85, as described in the helpfile. Then I generate a taxreport for one month and check the error report: it says "No Data". Then I press the ELSTER-Button an switch to "test run".

Every time I press the "retrieve Data"-Button, this error-message shows up:

"In den übergebenen Anmeldungsdaten ist ein Fehler.

|1|60|??|batch2 Field 6.1: This year is not supported by this version. |"

Since it complains about the version, checked the newest addon-package in the SAP-downloadarea, but the system is up to date. I tried searching the forum and the SAP-Notes, but didn't find a solution.

Does anyone have an idea what else I could try?

Any help ist greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

marina Henn

Edited by: Marina Henn on Oct 20, 2008 5:09 PM

Edited by: Marina Henn on Oct 20, 2008 5:10 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rdiger_frank
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Marina,

which add on version did you install?

If you want to run ELSTER for 2009 you have to install either 2007A PL 46 or in 2005A ELSTER PL 104.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Rüdiger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rüdiger,

Could you please tell me if you had a simular problem with less recent versions (between PL 42 and PL 45)? Is this change in the ELSTER add-on registed in the SAP notes for PL 46?

Thanks in advance for your answer,

Kind regards,

Hendri Wessels

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm really sorry that I didn't update this thread. I had opened a message a few days later (in autumn 2008) and they told me, that the newest version of ELSTER is needed to create tax reports.

So Rüdigers answer is completely right.

@ Hendri: you can run taxreports for 2008 with PL42, but not for 2009.

Taxes in germany are wired (I don't understand it either), seems they often change something, so you need to keep the ELSTER addon up-to-date.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marina,

I have the same problem with the ELSTER add-on for a customer of mine.

Normally we only have dutch tax reports, but now a customer needs a german report as well.

This customer has exactly the same problem/error that you had/have.

As I am not familiar to the german tax rules, it is very difficult for me to solve this issue.

If you managed to solve this problem, could you please reply to this message to tell me what my customer has defined wrong.

I would be very grateful to get an answer from you.

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Hendri Wessels

The Netherlands

Edit: I have done a lot for BSP and BTHF, I saw you had some questions regarding them. Maybe I can help you out with that part then.

Edited by: Hendri Wessels on Feb 18, 2009 2:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

I hope someone have the answer for you. However, since this add-on applies to your localization, you may not get any answers in a timely manner.

My suggestion: reinstall your add-on in test environment if you can. Do not change anything to see any results you may get. Change one field one by one to see the result each time.

Hope my suggestion is useful.

Thanks,

Gordon