Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc for F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to generate an Idoc for F110 transaction. I have configured the program RFFOEDI1 to generate the Idoc. But i am not getting the IDOC generated. F110 transaction is running successfully and document is getting posted, but IDOC is not generated. Pls help me to generate the IDOC when i run the F110 transaction.

If any configuration is required, pls specify the steps how i can configure so that i can get the IDOC number.

Thanks,

Govinda

2 REPLIES 2

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EDI partner is maintained or not(check the view V_T012D_CORE). Try to Debug the program and see what is happening. keep a break point in the form edi of the program RFFORI14 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have faced the similar problem earlier, I have resolved the issue. There are a few things you have to take care, to generate an IDoc successfully

1. Make sure that you have assigned the program RFFOEDI1 in FBZP for your ACH Payment method

2. Make sure that you have assigned the partner profiles for the house banks under Bank type B in WE20. you can also do this from FBZP

3. Make sure you create a variant for RFFOEDI1 program in SE38 and assign that variant in F110 before you do the payment proposal & Payment run

4. After you assign the variant, when you run the payment proposal & payment run in F110, in the pop-up window, make sure you check the little box "Create payment medium" .

further,

5. while creating the partner profiles make sure you have given correct output ports, if you are new to this you can as ur ABAPer to help you with this.

6. Generated IDoc can be viewed in WE02

If you follow all the above mentioned steps, you should be able to generate IDoc ..

Good luck!

Best

Sri