SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail - Allocation tables and subsequent delivery - Plant determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm in a new instalation of SAP Retail (ERP 2005).

I'm trying to implement a merchandise distribution process with allocation tables. Please consider the following scenario:

- Purchase order from a Distribution Center A to a supplier B, relevant for cross docking

- Allocation table based on the PO, with an allocation rule for two sites C and D

- Deliveries generated from the allocation table

The problem is that when the delivery is generated, the system doesn't determine in the delivery the sites C and D and the corresponding storage loactions.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you in advance

Answers will be rewarded

Diogo

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi diogo

In coss docking, delivery are generated automaticaly when u do good reciept. so check up delivery in T.C - VLO2N..after good receipt

you can find delivery of the stores.

If u want to generate delivery manually..

go to

IMG --> Logistics - General --> Merchandise Distribution --> Site Profiles for Merchandise Distribution --> Distribution pofile

and replace manually in place of good reciept in the pointCD delivery generation

Regards

Vijai Jain

0 Kudos

Hello Vijai,

The problem is that after goods receipt, the system doesn't generate automatically the deliveries and i already have in

IMG --> Logistics - General --> Merchandise Distribution --> Site Profiles for Merchandise Distribution --> Distribution pofile

goods receipt for the point of CD for delivery generation.

The only way i can generate the deliveries is in transaction code WA08, by generating deliveries from the allocation table, independently if goods receipt were made or not.

Do you know what can be missing so that the system generates these deliveries automatically after goods receipt?

Thank you

Diogo

0 Kudos

Go to

Change Manually to good reciept in

the point CD delivery generation

Delivery is generated automatically

Regards

Vijai Jain

0 Kudos

Vijai,

As i told you before i already did what you are saying and the system still doesn't create the delivery automatically after goods receipt.

Are you aware of any other thing that might be missing?

Regards

Diogo

0 Kudos

Hi

Use allocation standard item category CD

Try this...........

0 Kudos

Hi

Use allocation standard item category CA

Try this...........

0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario in which, after GR , the stock goes to the Quality Inspection stock.

There are two cases where i am facing the error

1.PO relevent allocation table

I have made the PO allocation table relevent.

Created allocation table via WA01 taking the ref of Purchase order followed by STO creation in WA08.

After i do a GR , since the stocks are going to Qulaity , deliveries are not getting generated. I am not being able to do the adjustment also.

Even after moving the quality stocks to unrestricted , the adjustment is not happening and deliveries are not getting generated.

2. Collective PO

Here after GR the deliveries are getting generated without any adjustment. However , if there is some rejection in quality the quantites are nt getting adjusted.

The doubt is why the system behaves differently with same Dist profile.and how to adjust these deliveries.

Kindly clarify , if anybody has faced this situation earlier.

Thanks

Jajati