Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal session still exist in child window after logout main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

here's a short summary about our business scenario:

We use performance management (SAP HCM) within our SAP ERP 6.0 and SAP NW Portal 7.0.

With the application performance management we use some bsp- and webdynpro-iviews from the business package MSS.

Some of these applications opens a second portal window (child windows) for doing the work.

If the user logoff only the main portal windows with the "logout"-link and also close this window (e.g. he forgot to close the child windows) the user have the possibility to make changes (e.g. in the opened performance management document) in the child window.

This behavior isn't allowed according our company principles. If the user logout on any portal window (also at creating of new portal sessions with STRG+N) all the sessions of the user should be terminated.

Which possibilites do I have to solve this problem?

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

Bernd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes, I found a solution.

In the iView-parameter you can put in the following value:

PortalSessionID = <ClientWindowID>

This value ensures that in the opend window no changes are possible.

In the opend child window there is now a pop up to log on to the ERP-system.

Kind regards,

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

are you still having this issue? did you solved it? if you did can you share how did you do it?

If you have not I have some ideas, I´m working in something related to Logout too.

Kind regards.

Gerardo J

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the problem happening because EP accept more than one sesions with the same user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

does anybody has any idea to solve that problem?

Kind regards,

Bernd