Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLA account

adwait_bachuwar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i have an issue or query regarding PLA accounts. as we all know that there are three accounts in PLA for BED, SED and NCCD. is it possible that there could be another one called others or miscellaneous?

i know i checked it in all the settings but i could not do something like that. so if someone came across this requirement or heard of it please throw some light in this regard.

we want to post some of the charges to this account and then settle other accounts based on the balaces.

another requirement is that the utilization of cenvat credit from services credit or vice versa is not taking place. can you tell me what is to be done?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved by creating a Subtransaction Type for PLA Miscellaneous Charges.

And then maintain ETTs for this Subtransaction Type and also do necessary account determination. Here assign the PLA Miscellaneous A/c under PLA BED column and whenever you want to post values to this GL, use this Subtransaction Type. For e.g. During TR6 Challan Entry in J1IH.

adwait_bachuwar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hey Pankaj

let me try this out and if anything comes out let you know and will definitely get back to you with rewards and all.

Answers (0)