cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As is Proces-To be carried

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have clear idea about "As is Proces and To be Carried" but still i need some more clearity from you people.

Could you let me know .........experts.

With Regards,

Hasini.

Edited by: Hasini on Oct 20, 2008 4:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AS said by harsha there are five stages

and we get AS IS from the client means wht system they are carrying and we shd make it as TO BE means how we are going to configure into system

is there any variations , gaps between AS IS and TO BE we will come to know and after haveing interaction with the client we can have some changes in the variations from the client side and go for final BBP stage

this process tells us wht they are follwoing and how much we can configure the entire system into SAP

note: all the things cannot be done certain thigs shd be modified form the client side also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are 5 steps involved in implementation process. They are:

1. Project Preparation 2. Business Blue Print 3. Realization 4. Final Preparation 5. Go Live & Suppport

'As Is - To Be' Process is defined in the first Phase. In this phase only you prepare the KDS. (Key Data Structure)

As Is means what process is going on in your company. To be means what can be done i.e. what process should be implemented after studying the process which is going on so that it improves the efficiency and raises the standards of the company which is implementing SAP HR.

Regards

Harshvardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You,

You people have made it clear ........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for ur suggestion...

I will ...........

Former Member
0 Kudos