cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service of Imported Parts provided to Foreign Vendor and Duties on that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My Client is sending Material part (Import) ,for Service to foreign Vendor,please find the process mentioned below

PROCESS FOR SENDING DEFECTIVE PART OF ASSET(MACHINE) FOR REPAIRING TO OVERSEAS SUPPLIER/REPAIRER AND RECEIVING BACK INTO FACTORY AFTER REPAIRING.

PACKAGING MACHINE

DEFECTIVE PART IDENTIFIED

DEPOSITED INTO STORES DEPT.

CUSTOMS DOCUMENTATION -

 FOR CLEARANCE AND SENDING

TO VENDOR.

FREIGHT PAYABLE

CLEARING CHARGES PAYABLE

MATERIAL REACHED TO REPAIRER

AND REPAIRED.

REPAIRED MATERIAL COMING INDIA -- IMPORT CLEARANCE.

FREIGHT PAYABLE

CUSTOMS DUTY ON REPAIRING

CHARGES PAYABLE.

CLEARING CHARGES PAYABLE

REPAIRING CHARGES PAYABLE TO

REPAIRER IN FOREIGN CURRENCY

Note:

When material going out of Indian customs process required ( say Export Process for Repairing) at that time no duty is payble but outgoing freight and Custom Clearing charges payable ( Clearing charges is payable to Clearing Agent and Freight Payable to Carrier)

When the same material coming to India customs process required ( Say Import Process for repaired material). At that time Incoming freight is payable either directly to carrier or it may be included in the repairieru2019s Invoice. Repairing charges is payable to overseas repairer. Customs clearing charges payable to clearing agent.

Freight / Courier charges (within India from / to Company to Port of export ) is payable to local courier / Transporters

-

Will Be Very thankful to you if you can throw some light on the Duties that my client pay while the material is going out and coming in .

Regards

Shailesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the recursive subcontracting , send the same material and assign the same material as component by

creating subcontracting PO , and pay as sun con charges to overseas vendor

Map ,freight duty and custom in subcontracting PO as in regular PO

Try it should help

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

I agree with you by creating Recursive BOM i will be able to send the material to Sub con vendor...Also i will be able to pay duties but what about the duties when the material is coming back how to incorporate it

plz suggest

thankz

regds

shailesh