cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings for Document Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can you tell me what are the necessary settings for Document management.since we need to assinged Document in the Inspection method. there, system asking for doc type , doc, ptno and version.

but when we create document through t code CV01N. its asking for Application, Data carrier and Original.

So can anyone elaborate those things.

thanks in advance for appreciation

MV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

You need to configure a separate document type for inspection Method.

the IMG menu path will be SPRO>Cross-Application Components>Document Management>Control Data>Define Document Types. then execute.

Where the main important thing you need to assign is the Object in " Define object links", here the Object to be assign is QMTBDOC - Inspection Methods

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thaks for reply

But I am unable to find out the screen no corresponding to the Object type

MV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Where this Object type came from mam???

See what you need to do is.....

- For the desired new document type, customizinf screen as I directed in my last reply, there will be a list of folders at the left of the screen the list is as Define document types, Maintain object link descriptions,Define document status descriptions where in Define document types folder there is an sub folder " Define object links" Find it!!!

- Now select the desired document type and double click on the " "Define object links" where you will find the Object assignment field.

Hope it will help you to find the same.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Propt reply

MV