Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change special Attributes of generated Dynpro 1000 in Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Does anybody know how to change the special Attributes of Dynpro Fields on a (automatically) generated Dynpro 1000 (Normal Report)?

I need to change the Attribute "Without Template" for two Select-Option Fields

Regards,

Martin

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Tepel,

I did not understand exactly what you need, but I would say you can use SUBSCREENS. So, you will have two differents screen but just one will showing up.

Or

You can use:

"LOOP AT SCREEN.

modify screen.

ENDLOOP."

In this LOOP you will be able to change fields attributes.

Regards,

Alexandre

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a function module to perform this : [SELECT_OPTIONS_RESTRICT|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/advancedsearch?query=select_options_restrict&cat=sdn_all] this FM is to be called at INITIALIZATION or PBO (AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT)

You may also use a LOOP AT SCREEN/MODIFY SCREEN in the PBO (AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT) for selection-screen.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok - in a normal (self created) dynpro you can change special attributes in the element list of the dynpro. One of these attributes is the "Without Template"-Parameter. It is not changeable during LOOP at SCREEN....ENDLOOP.

How can I do changes to the Dynpro 1000 Element list, when the Dynpro has been generated automatically (Selection-Screen of a report)???

Regards,

Martin