cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Chain Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have some meta chains in the process chain and all of the meta chains are triggered using-

"Start using Meta Chain or API"

Its evident that, once we triggerr the start varinat in the main chain the rest of meta chains get triggered. In our case one particular meta chain is not getting triggered at all. But the rest have gone fine. In the process chain Log view, its staying in yellow for a long time and in SM37, the job is getting cancelled.

the message I got in Log view, at the time the meta chain gets triggered is, "Process chain variant is ZA******** is not scheduled waiting for event RSPROCESS 4A******"

I have tried all the possibilities of "Repeat, Kill the process in SM51"

Can you please advise, the solution for this.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Had you clicked the "Schedule" button for that metachain driven process chain ??

As of now you can make it schedule immediately and load it and later schedule it as metachain.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your immediate response.

I am not authorised to do that.

Is there any other way I can operate this, without "Scheduling it to immedaite"...

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try repeat scheduling the released job . Go in start variant right click display scheduled jobs then u will get a released job .You can start it as immediate .

Hope it helps,

Supriya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I do as have instructed, i could see the job in the status of "Scheduled"

Could you advise..

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

right click on that meta chain yu will reach the planning view there in change selcetion icon .. you set the setting to immediate and remove the tick for perodic and then schedule it ..

hope this helps you ..

regards,

Shikha

Edited by: Shikha Goel on Oct 21, 2008 8:20 AM

Answers (0)