cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced HTTP Receiver Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In my Business Scenario I am using the HTTP Receiver Adapter with "Additional Query String Attributes" for adding up the "MessageID" in the HTTP Header(I am not sure whether it will be added there).. and the adapter sends the HTTP data to a URL, where there is a JSP program which takes out the Message ID and stores the data with ID as key in a dataBase.

My Quesiton is - Is their any chance to override the MessageID in the HTTP Header?

And also please refer some documents where can I find the detailed information on "HeaderFields" section in Receiver HTTP adapter... and also how can I see the HTTP Header data which is generated by XI system...

Thanx in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everyone for the reply.

I got the solution, Actually I was expecting the Message ID as a parameter and which is mandatory for the receiving JSP applicaition. There is no benifit of adding the message ID as a Header field so I used URL Parameter to fulfill this. ICM mointoring helped me lot to see the HTTP POST XI makes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuvaraj

Is their any chance to override the MessageID in the HTTP Header?

You can using the Header fields. Add values here

how can I see the HTTP Header data which is generated by XI system..

You can go to SMICM change the trace level to 3 and you can see messages going out of PI.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you refer some documents related to "using Header fields in HTTP adapter". and I dont have authorization to change the trace level and currently I am using Trace Level 1, is there any way to see the created header info using it.

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

No idea whether you have gone thro this or not..however...have a look...http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/44/79973cc73af456e10000000a114084/content.htm

varun_k
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yuvaraj,

Please refer to this blog

[Dynamic Configuration of Some Communication Channel Parameters using Message Mapping|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3507] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Thanks for the reply, I have already gone through it.

My question is their any way to override the messageID in the HTTP header(which is created from HTTP Receiver adapter)..