cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding New attributes to Business Partner Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to SAP CRM. The requirement with me is that i have to add two attributes 'County' and 'Demographics' (both Text Fields) to the Business Partener Master. Is there some way to achieve this by configuration like by set types etc. or will i have to use workbench to add these fields. Please Help?

Thanks.

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

In the Business Partner you can add fields either via EEW or Marketing Attributes (trans. CRMD_PROF_CHAR - Attribute Maintenance and CRMD_PROF_TEMPL - Maintain Attribute Sets )!

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Roula

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Roula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinay,

Its County and not Country, that is where the whole issue arises. Thnx nyways.

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

I think the COUNTRY should already be present in the Business Partner master data. Please follow the steps below to find the BOL Structure of the BP Address data. In this structure all the address related data would be present. I hope the fields which you are looking should already be present in this structure.

1) Run the txn GENIL_MODEL_BROWSER

2) Give the component set as BP_APPL

3) "BuilHeader" is the root object. Navigate to the relation "BuilStandardAddressRel" under the root object.

4) The child object under this relation is "BuilStandardAddress". In the attribute structure, you will find the structure CRMST_ADDRESS_BUIL . This structure holds the data.

To check the values using this BOL model, follow the steps below

1) Run the txn GENIL_BOL_BROWSER

2) Give the component set at BP_APPL

3) Go to the search object "'BuilHeaderAdvancedSearch'". Give the advanced search criteria and search.

4) The result would be displayed and try navigating to the "BuilStandardAddress" child object as mentuioend in the steps above.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vinay

laercio_azevedo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Rahul,

To set standards field on screen you can use tx BSP_WD_CMPWB at SAP GUI. Component name and vision (pre requiriment to acess BSP_WD_CMPWB) you can get at pressing F2 on any field at WebClient.

No standards field you can set through tx EEWB.

You can get here information about EEWB

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/26/5bb9d5a62fdb479f74768a3e7f759c/frameset.htm

Here there are good information about CRM 2007 UI

Regards,

Lalas