cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

currency are rounding to the nearest dollar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

YEN as the currency are rounding to the nearest dollar. My clients requirement is that , they dont want it to get rounded off.

Please help me .. how do i do this ? any config changes needs to be done ???

Early response is appreciated ....

Thanks

shweta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shewta,

In T_code OY04, enter the decimal places for currency YEN.

It should work.

Regards

Velu Mudaliar

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i am not mistaken , it is standard SAP table , its not advisable to touch them , ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right! SAP delivered this table as per ISO standard. If you have transactions posted in your system and then you make changes in OY04, the amounts stored in tables are interpreted using the changed settings in OY04. For example, JPY 1000 is interpreted as JPY 1.000 once you change OY04 to specify 3 decimals for JPY currency. This has to be done carefully - for the changes to be consistent, you also have to change the corresponding amount fields for that currency - which is quite complicated exercise. Please refer to the foll. SAP Note!

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/434349

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shewta,

How currecny Yen is

Check in T-code OB90, currency YEN is defined for rounding off.

If yes, please remove it and check.

Regards

Velu Mudaliar

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not defined in OB90 ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, what confused me was the use of the word "dollar" in your post - that is why I asked for numbers. Looks like this is not a conversion related query. For JPY, standard is 0 decimal places on T-Code OY04, not OB90. 0 decimal places is ISO standard I guess for JPY and that is how SAP delivered table TCURX (the view you get in T-Code OY04). Changes to this table could cause serious inconsistencies in the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you give an example (with numbers) as to what exactly is happening?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like if i enter unit price as 300.516 it is rounding off to 301.000

I dont want that to happen ? how do i avaoid it ?

Thanks

Shweta