cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Process Message Characteristics Value - PPPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I am working with process messages / control recipes in PPPI module.

When a process order is created control recipes will be created and sent to external system and then process messages will be received from the external system. Based on the message category, SAP transactions are called via standard function modules assigned in O13C transaction.

Each process messages will have characteristics and values. For example, a goods issue process message will have following characteristics,

Material no:

Process order no:

Quantity:

Unit:

_My requirement is to find out the table with values for the characteristics inside a process message._

I am able to get values for all the characteristics expect, quantity of material consumed.

I already tried the following tables,

AUSP

CABN

COMH

COME

AFFV

Please help me out with the table or function module for characteristicsu2019 values.

Thanks,

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been working on the same issue. I think you will find PPPI_EVENT_DATE and TIME have the same problem as PPPI_MATERIAL_CONSUMED

You will find the value in COME-ATFLV. Review the "value from" field for "internal characteristic" PPPI_MATERIAL_CONSUMED.

I am sure you would like the floating point value converted to character and placed in field COME-ATWRT.

The key might be with program SAPLCOCR, include LCOCRF03, and function module COC1_CONV_VALUES_FOR_OUTPUT.

It appears that SAP converts the value as needed. I am planning to include a convert function in my report program. Design is just starting.