cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number ranges in Rollout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

we have completed one rollout, we have created number ranges for all the documents like Sales order, Delivery , Invoice and Excise Invoice, System is picking the existing number ranges of current company code for delivery and the Invoice, it is coming properly for Sales order and Excise Invoice, I have created all the number ranges, why it is happening, it is very urgernt, any one guide me on this.

thanks and regards,

Sathya......

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SNRO and select the object you have used and cross check whether the number ranges has been assigned to all the delivery and invoice document types.Also you can check in VN01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I have assigned everything, even thought Just now I have verified the things now? everyhting is perfect like number range objects in SNRO and VN01.

thanks

Sathya...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am sure you might have already done the same. But can you once again check whether the same number has been assigned to the relevant document types of both delivery and invoice.As other than that even i havent done anything extra as i also completed the rollout very recently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for the reply, can you tell me the number range objects for the billing and delivery documents. Now I am searching in SNRO only,

thanks in advance,

Sathya....

Former Member
0 Kudos

The number range object for all sales documents (not just delivery and billing) from Inquiry to Billing is RV_BELEG.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thakns for the reply,

I have maintain the number range object for the billing documents RV_BELEG, just I have verified in the system, is there any determination problem shall I overcome here. can any one help me out.

thanks

Sathya....