Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parked document no ..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

i am parking document thru BDC and then want to post it.

from where i can get the document no.

Is there any way in which I can get the parked document no?

thnks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To find the parked document no...

we can refer following tables:---

1> VBSEC

2> VBSEGA

3> VBSEGD

4> VBSEGK

5> VBSEGS

6> VBSET

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Oct 20, 2008 4:26 PM

21 REPLIES 21

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using the call transaction. then check the message table(BDCMSGCOLL) you can find the Document number if it is successfully parked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To find the parked document no...

we can refer following tables:---

1> VBSEC

2> VBSEGA

3> VBSEGD

4> VBSEGK

5> VBSEGS

6> VBSET

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Oct 20, 2008 4:26 PM

0 Kudos

hi ,

problem solved

thanks

0 Kudos

>

> hi ,

> problem solved

>

> thanks

How your problem solved, can you please share. what is the table, what are your inputs.

0 Kudos

Vijay i was just about to ask same.

May be only name Mamta Verma solved his problem

Cheers

0 Kudos

and i can smell something too here.

pk

0 Kudos

correction

> May be only name Mamta Verma solved her

> problem

0 Kudos

i got smell from some where else too..

0 Kudos

heres a very interesting community member

and a very interesting thread

pk

0 Kudos

oops!, you also got the same smell..?

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which table you choosed out of them, can you tell me please.

0 Kudos

my document was related Vendor Document Parking so VBSEGK helped to proceed further in my development. and meanwhile i was busy and cud not reply to ur queries u started commenting on my thread . also commenting on my name, who gave ppl right to comment on my name . this is a technical forum and u ppl hv no right to comment on my name.

0 Kudos

Sorry prashanti kunadha raju ,

If i hurt you at any corner of your heart.

Cool.

Cheers

0 Kudos

sorry no one commented on your name. if you feel some one commented , then on behalf of all i am telling you sorry.

yes this is Technical forum. so share the information.

Now you tell me how you used table VBSEGK , what are your inputs to this table. i always want to learn new things. this is really i don't know. if you can help me in this , i really appreciate your help.

0 Kudos

A mutual admiration club?

pk

0 Kudos

Prashanth, Amit and Vijay: If you see something fishy, pls. use the abuse button, moderators will look into it... These kind of conversations are only spamming SDN (and make search even more difficult)

0 Kudos

> If you see something fishy, pls. use the abuse button, moderators will look into it... These kind of conversations are only spamming SDN (and make search even more difficult)

To all,

If you see that something is fishy, please report it (either via the "abuse reports" or umail me directly). We do look into it. But do not speculate until you have a reason to be sure.

In this case the celebrations might appear "out of the blue" but they were first reported from posts 2 days ago.

I was investigating them (a whole nest of them) and monitoring it and closed in on it (by locking the previous old threads). I asume that pk (who first noticed this) and the others realized that I was closing in for a kill and their reports were correct (see my comment above) so they challanged the question and the answer.

There is nothing wrong with doing that anway... (challenging questions and answers).

Again => please do not speculate in the forums, because 99,99% of the folks realy appreciate help (even if you tell them to search for it very easily...)

But dishonesty and "nested users" is a different case => the abusers loose everything (pionts and navigability). We have powerfull tools for this now.

Unfortunately there isn't an official "Hall of Shame" for this sort of stuff...

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

>others realized that I was closing in for a kill and their reports were correct (see my comment above) so >they challanged the question and the answer.

i am doubtful about the answer, from there i started. otherwise i proceeded differently.

0 Kudos

this was the message I had typed in response to ec before the thread was locked:

yes ec. I do understand you. in fact im a strong advocate of trying to keep the forum clean to make search more efficient. the only thing that prompted me to do it is to create an awareness among other forumers against such practices. over the last few months i guess we are seeing fewer and fewer point-gamers.

if caught this thread along with the members will be gone, so at the end of it i dont think it makes any difference.

but yeah.. will try to resist my temptation to not post such comments. infact have been fighting hard against making such comments for some time now. sometimes i just loose it

pk

i guess it holds good to jb too. but yeah... i will make sure from my side there wouldnt be any unnecessary speculations. Abuse reports is the way to go.

pk

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The table you suggested is responsible once you park your document from FBV0.

btw from which transaction you were park your docs??

please Share!

Edited by: Amit Gujargoud on Oct 20, 2008 4:11 PM

0 Kudos

It is actually a little nest of them from the same company.

One of them even had an sms-speak type mail address which in longtext looks very much like: "Easy way to add points @ gmail dot com"...

Oh well... now they all loose everything...