Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST CO-PA

Hi !

I'm using this bapi to create a invoice document (FB01). I wanted to know how to link it with the CO-PA object. I've seen the CRITERIA and VALUEFIELD import tables, but comparing with the information i use when i create the document in the profit segment, none of them are equal or even similar. Does anybody knows how to put the CO-PA information ?

Thx !

replied

Hi,

As the CO-PA fields are not standard but are very customer dependent on the fields they select or create in the catalog in CO-PA, SAP has given two generic tables for the characterisitcs (Criteria) and Value fields.

To populate CO-PA, here is what you need to do:

Let us take an example of the characteristic Material. The field for material is ARTNR in CO-PA.

The accounting document is:

Line item Account Dr/Cr Amount

1 Cutomer Account Dr 100

2 Sales Account Cr 100

So the first line in the Criteria table will read as below:

ITEMNO_ACC: This will be the line item number for the line which is CO-PA relevant (cost element); for the above example 0000000002

FIELDNAME: ARTNR

CHARACTER: "Material Code" (you enter the material code that you want populated in the CO-PA document.

You then add more lines using the New Line button or Insert Line button and enter more characterisitc fields that you need in CO-PA. The field ITEMNO_ACC will link all the entries you make here.

Similarly you fill the VALUEFIELD Table.

Trust this is clear.

Cheers...

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question