Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valdity period for info record.

rnb86
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i need to get the validity period of the consignment info record.[ME11,12,13].

As we all know, the SAP provides only the Validity end date. I have verified the tables but i could not get the fields.

Request you to throw some light on how to get the validity period. Is there a function module or is the field for validity period stored in any table??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Its stored in the tabe EINA....

Field :

For General data : URZDT

Another table for Purchase org. data is EINE..Field : PRDAT...

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the validity period is for the prices only. The info record does not have any validity time.

Price conditions for info records are stored in table A017 and A018. Those tables have the validity periods.

rnb86
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have checked A017 and A018 tables. The problem is that they are Pooled tables. i cannot pick these dates from these 2 tables because the performance of the report will be slowed down considerably.

Thanks for the response. i am searching for a function module to give me the 2 dates DATAB [Validity start date of the condition record]and DATBI [Validity end date of the condition record].

Priyanka,

i have found the validity period field. I am looking for DATAB and DATBI. These are not available. So i am looking for a function module to give me these 2 fields.

Please share with me if u have any function modules that give these fields as output.

Thanks for your responces.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont understand what you wanna say with pooled tables.

But A017 and A018 are used based on the fact if the info record is created at plant level or just at purchasing org level.

Means if EINE record is without plant number, then you have to check in table A018, if EINE has a value in field WERKS then you have to check A017.

You can find function modules via transaction SE11.

you enter there your table and click the where-used button.

In the pop-up you select the function modules and execute.

(I cannot find any FMs in my system)