Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RRI Visual Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are jump targets supported in VC?

I know you can create a button that has a hyperlink to a query or web application, but can you use the report-report interface?

The requirement is that users can select a row in a table, then possibly click on a button that launches the query. The query will then use the values selected in the table as variable values. Can this be implemented using RRI or other VC functionality?

Kind Regards,

Sbuda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can develop your requirment Using VC.

You wan to submit the Table rows fields data as input to the other query right?

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Can you please give more detail?

What I have done in the mean time is that I created a button that has the query hyperlink and executes BEx commands to pass the values of the variables to the query, this then launches the query in BEx Web (04s) with the desired results.

However is this the right way of doing it? I am also investigating if its possible to call up an ITS screen as you would from a RRI Jump from BEx Web to lets say and R3 report in the created VC model.My customer insists they want this functionality.

The commands in the formula editor for the button:

"pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2fplatform_add_ons!2fcom.sap.ip.bi!2fiViews!2fcom.sap.ip.bi.bex?QUERY=ZKPI_C01_Q0013&BI_COMMAND_1-BI_COMMAND_TYPE=SET_VARIABLES_STATE&BI_COMMAND_1-VARIABLE_VALUES-VARIABLE_VALUE_1-VARIABLE_TYPE=VARIABLE_INPUT_STRING&BI_COMMAND_1-VARIABLE_VALUES-VARIABLE_VALUE_1-VARIABLE_TYPE-VARIABLE_INPUT_STRING=DE&BI_COMMAND_1-VARIABLE_VALUES-VARIABLE_VALUE_1-VARIABLE=ZVCOUNTRY&BI_COMMAND_2-BI_COMMAND_TYPE=EXPORT&BI_COMMAND_2-EXPORT_FORMAT=XLS&BI_COMMAND_2-null="

As you can see from the commands, the query ZKPI_C01_Q0013 has variable ZVCOUNTRY and is filled with the value DE and then the results are exported to XLS.

Answers (0)