cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DME flke in MT100 Format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to transfer payment to bank in MT100 format.. Through program RFFOM100 i am able to generate DME file in MT100 format. Which i can stored as local file. I want to generate MT100 file through Idoc.

Actually, in my scenario i have to post the payment details to bank server in MT100 format.

Can anybody help me to generate IDoc in MT100 format?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

martins_jurcenko
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

I suggest you to use standard PMW MT100!

In short:

1) Go To: FinAcc->ARandAP->Bus.Trans->OutgPay->AutOutgPay->PaymMedia->Make Settings for Payment Medium Formats from Payment Medium->Adjust Payment Medium Format;

2) Edit Format "MT100" - In Format Output Section Select: Payment Medium without docs. Type "IDoc";

3) In FBZP Edit payment Methods in Country and assign format "MT100" to be used in Payment Medium Workbench;

4) Edit House Banks ,Edit Bank Determination, assign payment method to company code;

5) Go To: FinAcc->ARandAP->Bus.Trans->OutgPay->AutOutgPay->PaymMedia->Make Settings for Payment Medium Formats from Payment Medium-> Create/Assign Selection Variants and Create Variant for payment format "MT100";

6) Execute payment run with flag "create payment medium" (Or something like this);

Let us know how it goes!

BR,

Martins