cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancell Billing doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to cancel the invoice but it has been imposible for me. . I would like to cancel the invoice and re-invoice again Delivery. I used VF11 (cancel Billing Document), but i forgot to change the date. Then I did again VF11 on the cancellation document. So that means I did generated cancelletaion doc and then again performed VF11 on that cancellation document number.

Now, if I want to re invoice the delivery it gives me an error that it has been invoiced.

Please help

Bawa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bawa Bawa,

You may use transaction VF11, input all your 7 billing docs (if they are not cancelled already) in the document column of the 'Docs to be processed' table one below the other, then press enter to register and check the 'Processing status' column in this table. If this is OK, click on Save for a collective cancellation doc to be created (assuming the Payer/ Bill-to is the same for all the 7 docs).

Next, you may use transaction VF01, input all your related Delivery docs in the document column of the 'Docs to be processed' table, then press enter to register and check the 'Processing status' column in this table. If this is OK, click on Save for a collective billing doc to be created (assuming the Payer/ Bill-to is the same for all the 7 docs).

I hope this information is useful to you in your work.

Best Regards

Sitaraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Document Flow as it gives me an error that it has been invoiced.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I would like to cancel the invoice, aparently 7 of them and then do colective 1 billing document as per customers request.

Please help

Bawa

Edited by: Bawa Bawa on Oct 24, 2008 12:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP a Cancelled Invoice cannot be cancelled again.

Check if you have cancelled the right document and revert.