cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Sales order creation BDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ABAPers,

I have Developed the BDC For VA01 Transaction code.While creating the Sales order it automatically creates the Serial number.But in BDC i am getting the Error message 'Serial Number is Being Created for the Material'.I am getting this message only for few serial numbers.What could be the Problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

If you are having enough authorizations then check with txcode MMNR and compare the number range of the material and the flatfile number range will solve your issue.

Cheers!!

Balu

Edited by: Balu CH on Oct 20, 2008 5:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U chk ur recording..Because that serail number autamitacally picking or u are record that serial number.According to ur recording only uhave prepare ur flat file.

Better u condiser ur FUnctional consulatant.

Note:

When ever u record the BDC program u must sit with Functional consulatnt. Otherwise problem with u only.

Regards:

Prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

I am recording the Serial number.There is no Problem in Recording it is Running fine for Mostly all the Records only few records giving this message.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok.

P561888
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Serial numbers for the material will be created by the SD consul,

to creat the serial number for the material go to tcode -IQ01.

A prerequisite for using a serial number in the logistical process is a serial number profile at material plant level.

Regards,

Bharani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you very much for all your replies.

This error is because of Slowness of the System.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ashok

can you send me the totall BDC logic for creating sales order with Serila numbers .

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ashok

can you send me the total BDC logic for creating sales order with Serila numbers .

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Consult once to your SD consultant whether they have defined any number range find out and try to change the number range setting may resolve your issue.

Cheers!!

Balu