cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem by installing BPC for Officel!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I have installed BPC client administrator and BPC for Office! but when I came into it, It does not show neither the option eSubmit or another options.

In another laptop, I can see that options. May be by the version of M. Office?? I have the 2007 version!!

Anybody can help me?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all.

The problem is ok!! the esubmit button is in the complements tab.

😃

Former Member
0 Kudos

=( I dont understand what you mean with "refresh client setting once and then logoff and relogin".

For what I need IE to solve the problem?? Tell me please step to step =(. Sorrry if I stupid but I'm new in BPC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you mean with IE??,

For anothers answers, I use the same user and I connect to it by the BPC launh page. Anybody of us who have installed office 2007, are able to see esubmit button.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

IE - Internet Explorer.

I think if you use refresh client setting once and then logoff and relogin... your issues will be resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IE under program tab - manage addon - check if all the addons are active.

Check by creating BPC_ALL task profile and add all tasks to it. Add your user id to the BPC_ALL task profile. Log off and login... it should work.

regards,

Lokesh Nandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vicente,

After your installation, did you BPC Client Diagnostic and check if installation is sucessfull?

And are you logging in from BPC launch page or using Excel LOG ON add in?

I was never able to use the excel log on add in. When I click on it, it doesnt perform any thing.

Kranthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vicente,

Are you sure your are loggin on the laptop and the desktop using the same ID? it looks like a security issue...

The Excel 2007 will also show the menu of Esubmit, i am sure. Can you see the log on button in Excel 2007?

Nic