cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No detailed navigation with navigation connector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi at all,

I want to implement my own navigation connector in order to extend the portal navigation. So far I have been able to successfully register the navigation connector and the portal already renders my first and second level navigation nodes. However, the portal will not show a detailed navigation for my navigation nodes in higher levels than the first and second.

I have validated that the child nodes are defenitely there, they just won't show. In fact, the whole detailed navigation iview seems to not show up.

Does anybody have an idea why the detailed navigation does not show up for navigation nodes that were registered with a navigation connector?

Best regards,

Jan Marquardt

Edited by: Jan Marquardt on Oct 20, 2008 2:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jan,

Even i am facing this problem. when i select the workset in the toplevel navigation, i am not able to view the iviews in detailed level navigation. where do i get Visualization property attribute.

kindly provide the steps.

Thanks

Eben

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the problem myself.

The problem was that I had not set the visualizationType attribute correctly. For browsing in the same window folder nodes need the type 2 whereas content nodes need type 0.

Best regards,

Jan Marquardt