Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of modified objects from an import queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have two different development systems and there are imports every weekend between these systems. In transaction-STMS, we can see all the imported transport request numbers. Is there a way by which we can see a list of all the modified objects? In other words, a way to see the consolidated object list from all the imported transport requests?

If the number of transports are few, one can go to each transport request and check the object list but the problem in our case is that the number of imports is too huge and therefore we are looking for a way around.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the tables E071, E071T and other tables of like E07* .

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

0 Kudos

Hi Navneeth,

Thanks for your answer. It gave me some useful information.

I was thinking of creating a small Z report to fetch all the modified objects during an import run. Table E071 contains the object list of a transport request. That's fine. Do you also know of a table which stores the various requests transported during an import run? Or, does any other solution come to your mind?

0 Kudos

Try checking E071S table

0 Kudos

The table does not exist.

0 Kudos

I am able to see this table E071S ( E Zero 7 One S)

0 Kudos

Maybe it's a difference of release. I am checking on a system that is ECC5.0.