cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

special stock indicator field in va02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

where is this special stock indicator avialable in va02/03.

This data is updated at item level.

VBAP-SOBKZ and i searched where this special stock indicator is available in va02/03.

Would any one help me out where can i see this speical stock indicator in sales order

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor

HI,

I have pulled the following from one of the forum threads,

Special stock indicator will be triggered from the requirements class. Actually you can see the requirements type (in procurement tab of the sale order) which is linked to the requirements class. Special stock indicator (T459K-SOBKZ) in the requirements class will trigger this.

• Go to material master MRP3 view and see what Strategy Group you have maintained. Then go to OPPS, select your strategy group and see what Requirement Type is maintained there.

• Go to OVZH, select that Requrement Type and see what Requirement Class is maintained there.

• Now Go to OVZG, select that Requirement Class and click on blue lens on top left. You can see a field Special Stock there under the tab Assembly

Regards,

0 Kudos
Very clear, concise information. Thanks!
Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the thread:

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

For eg In consignment process, stock at the consignee is managed as special stock from your plant. In that case the special stock indicator is updated.

This is 1 such reason where you update the special stock indicator. In VOV7 when defining the item catg there is a field special stock. Check what options are there in your company for special stock (by pressing F4). All those secnarios are managed as special stock.

Regards,

Sivanand