cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset transfer one class to another

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have uploaded legacy data in worng asset class(2000) now i want to transfer assets in 3000 asst class how can we do that, we have use ABUMN, system prompt me message that you can onlu transfer acqusised assets with 300 transaction key,

please advice me solution to tranfer uploaded assets.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hh

Edited by: prasanna raj on Oct 21, 2008 12:37 PM

former_member695461
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep

Yes you can tranfer.

You can also try using t-code ABSO.

PLease let me knwo if you get any error messages

thanks

sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

What transaction type should i select. i selected 31A but system prompt me error.

Transaction type 31A is not allowed (for internal use only)

Message no. AA492

Now another thing is will the system transfer accumulated values and the ord dep value or not.

because we need to do that.

Thanks

former_member695461
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kuldeep

Ideally you should transfer with T-code ABUMN. We can try solving error you face while executing this t-code

Please let me know what errors do u face in this t-code

thanks

sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanjeev,

When i was doing with ABUMN system prompt me message that transaction type 300 can used for those assets which are extenally aquired.

but when i set the company code status 0 and run the oasv on testing server, at that point of time system allows me to delete but again i face an problem, that how we will transfer our accumulated dep in another asset class.

so this is the actual situation up to now. but now we cannot change the company code status 0 because we have not comletely upload our all assets in Production client.

Thanks sanjeev

former_member695461
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kuldeep

Another idea would be to use AS92 (change) instead of AS91 and correct the values in Assets

Thanks

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sanjeev,

but how i will change the assets claas...