cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost document with multiple pricing elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends;

I am configuring transporatation process with pricing requirement of Freight+loading charges. I have created pricing procedure for the same with this two condition types.

But when we simulate this for cost even all condition types having records system shows last condition typ value.

My requirement is I need to post these values in different gl accounts so I need different Shipping Cost Items. I tried with different item categories but system picking same condition type for all & duplicating the value.

Pl. let me know what is the possible solution for this.

Regards;

Avinash Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume that this is for outbound shipments.

You need to have a condition type for each of the elements of your shipping costs.

These need to be on the pricing procedure.

When do you enter the actual shipment costs?

Do you create a shipment document and then a costing docment or are you doing pricing on the delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I am doing pricing in shipment itself. when shipment declared as complte the shipment cost document can be created. Only after service entry sheet the miro is possible.

I have maintained a pricing Freight+loading Charges, these two charges need to be setteled in different gL accounts. Obvious we need to create two items in shipment document.

Now question is how to assign or activate particular condition type to particular cost document item?

Regards;

Avinash

Answers (0)