cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q: Bi Statistics, DataManager time = 0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are currently analyzing our query performance using BI Statistcs (Bi7.0, SPS12). We are having problems fully understanding the values in the InfoCube 0TCT_C01.

We have made a custom query and drill down on query step. When looking at this result, if the "counter for queries" key figure (0TCTQUCOUNT) is 0, then we assume this means that it is an open or close of a query, and if the "counter for queries" = 1, then it is a data fetch (i.e. initial load of query, drill down or filtering).

If the above is correct, then if "counter for queries" = 1 and "Time DataManager" (0TCTTIMEDM) = 0, then we assume that this means a cached navigation. This does however seem a bit strange, since that would mean that almost all of our navigations are cached.

Does anybody have a good explanation to what the char & key figures mean? I have looked at the documentation at help.sap.com (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/46/f9bd5b0d40537de10000000a1553f6/frameset.htm) but I find this rather useless.

Thank you in advance,

Mikael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does not seem as this is possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have found that "counter for queries" = 1 and "Time DataManager" (0TCTTIMEDM) = 0 could also mean that the user has performed a filtering.

I.e. this combination could mean either cached navigation OR filter. I have checked all key figures and characteristics in the MultiProvider, and it does not seem as there is any way to separate these two, which then makes it impossible to find out how many cached navigations are performed.

Does anybody have any idea?

Thank you in advance,

Mikael