cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Billing:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Experts !

In the intercompany billing transaction I created the commertial invoice F2.

Now when I am creation the IV document. The error log says " the sales organization is not defined".

I have done the settings of the Intercompany Billing.

Please suggest what am I missing .

regards,

Amaln Sarkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check with this example

(customer AA)

1. plant 1000,Sales Area 1000,10,00 (costomer (AA)company code)

2. plant 2000, Sales area 2000,10,00 (supplying plant to the plant 1000)

you have to create the 1000 as customer in 2000 sales area and assing that number to the 1000plant in the inter company setting.

3. Assing the sales area 1000/10/00 to the plant 2000.

assign the sales order (OR) the the (IV) billing document.

u are creating the IV from the 2000/10/00 na, so this will work kindly check. kindly give reply if it doesnt work

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all .I could solve the problem.

The internal customer is to be extended to both the sales organization.

regards,

A S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amaln

I have the same issue. We have one internal customer, assigned to one sales org eg the customer is 30000001 assigned to Sales Org 1000/10/00 (We use a common distribution channel) - Although assignment made still have the same issue when Billing - would you mind to tell me what you've done to resolve this issue?

Kind regards

Anne

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have done assignment of internal customers at both the places still getting the error pls come out of the whole of SAP screen and log off and re log inn after two mins and repeate the cycle

I hope your issue will get definately solved provided all the other configurations are in place along with copy control settings as LAKSHMIPATHI suggested

Pls let us know whether you are doing intercompany sales transactions with intercompany billing or intercompany STO

In intercompany sales transactions the sales org becomes a customer to the other company code

In intercompany STO your plant becomes a customer to the other company code

Your error normally occurs in intercompany sale transactions with intercompany billing

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Oct 20, 2008 5:55 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amlan

B4 trying to solve your issue, can you please let me know as to why you have created both F2 and IV billing ??

As you would be aware, it is enough if you generate IV billing as for as Inter Company Billing is concerned. For this, you should have maintained the relevant copy control in VTFL (LF -- IV)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmi,

the commertial invoice is to be given to the Customer F2 which is getting the goods from a different plant in the different company code.

And IV would be to bill the internal customer.

please correct me if i am doing some mistake.

regards,

A S

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

The internal customer you have created has to be assigned in two places

1.in IMG->ENTERPISE STRUCTURE-> DEFINITION---->DEFINE COPY DELETE CHECK SALES ORGS-->DEFINE SALES ORGANIZATIONS

In that chose your sales org and go its details and give the internal cus no

Also in IMG--->S.D -> BILLING->INTERCOMPANY BILLING---->DEFINE INTERNAL CUSTOMER BY SALES ORGANIZATION

If these two are done then you will not get this error

Assuming that other configurations are in place

Regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Ihave defined the Both Internal Customers By Sales organization.

But still the error is Sales org. Not Defined.

Should the customer be created with delivery plant.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar