cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORKFLOW for purchase requisition on event Create(ME51N) and Change(ME52N)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone suggest me how to find BOR for Tcode ME51N and ME52N? As I have requirement from my client to trigger a workflow for event create PR and on Change PR.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mrunal

BUS2105

PurchaseRequisition.CreateFromData for create

PurchaseRequisition.Change for change

thanks

sachin sharma

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The BOR that you can use are BUS2105 - for the PR as a whole and BUS2009 - for the Purchase requisition item. As there are no events in the above mentioned BO's for create or change, it would be better to create a subtype and include an event for the Create and Change of a purchase requisition.

I am not sure about the event for the creation of a new PR, but for any change in the PR...you can link the event in the subtype using the change documents. BANF is the change document object written for any changes in the PR. So using the transaction SWEC, link the event of the BO to the change document object. In this way you can start the workflow for any change in the Purchase requisition. If at all I come across a way to trigger the event for the creation, will let you know at the earliest.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Samson

Former Member
0 Kudos

use SWEL transaction to determine the BO and EVENT that will be required in your case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BUS2105

use event releaseStepCreated for created and significantlyChanged for changed.