cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please explain the procedure of stock transfer of plant to plant with in one company code and the same in two company code..

Thanks & Regards,

Rash

Edited by: rashm gupta on Oct 20, 2008 1:53 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashm,

One Humble Request:

Please make use of "Search Forum" before posting such common threads.

Anyways, here is your soluion (which is from one such thread)...

Create Stock Transport Order

In case of requirement of materials, A Stock Transport Order stating specific quantity of material will be raised by receiving plant to the supplying plant. For creating Stock transport we can use the following path:

Logistics> Materials Management> Purchasing> Purchase Order> Create>Vendor/Supplying Plant Known

T. Code: ME21N or ME27

Creating Outbound Delivery

If the stock of material is available in Supplying Plant then Supplying Plant will create a delivery against the above Stock Transport Order.

SAP menu> Logistics> Sales and Distribution> Shipping and Transportation> Outbound Delivery> Create> Collective Processing of Documents Due for Delivery>Purchase Orders

T. Code: VL10B

Changing Outbound Delivery

To Pick the Material and to do the Post Goods Issue supplying plant will change the above outbound delivery document.

SAP menu> Logistics> Sales and Distribution> Shipping and Transportation> Outbound Delivery> Change> Single Document

T. Code: VL02N

Creating Billing Document

After PGI, A billing Document known Commercial Invoice is created to update the corresponding GL Accounts and same is send to receiving plant (Customer).

Logistics> Sales and distribution> Billing>Billing document> Create

T. Code: VF01

Creating Excise Invoice

To meet the legal requirement and to submit it to Excise Authorities the supplying plant will create an Excise Invoice. It is a legal document and it must accompany the goods when these are being sent to the Receiving Plant (Customer).

SAP User menu> Indirect Taxes> Sales / Outbound Movements> Excise Invoice> for Sales Order> Outgoing Excise Invoice Create

T. Code: J1IIN

Goods Receipt for Stock Transport Order

With reference to Stock Transport Order as created above goods are received at the receiving plant. During entering this goods movement at receiving plant we can capture and post the Part I and Part II of excise duty. To get Excise Invoice tab at Header Data choose Check icon at third row at the top of the screen.

Logistics> Materials Management> Inventory Management> Goods Movement> Goods Receipt for Purchase Order

T. Code: MIGO

Under Same company (Intra Company code Scenario) Stock transfer without delivery use the following Step

1.Ensure and Maintain materials master in both the plants.

2.Use transaction MB1B.

3.Use movement type 301 for single step.

4.For Two step procedure Use movement type 303 for issuing in supplying plant.

5.Receive material using mvt.type 305 in Receiving plant.

For Stock transfer(Intra) with Delivery use Stock transport Order doc.type UB(ME21N) or Use Tcode ME27.

1.Create stock transport order.

2.Create Outbound Delivery using VL10B.

3.Do goods issue in supplying plant.

4.Do GR in Receiving plant by refering either Outbound delivery or Stock Transport Order.

Best Reagrds,

Amit.

Note: Also refer links:

http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/Documentation/J92_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_IN.doc

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/Documentation/J53_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc