cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopping Planned orders to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue in which the planned orders created in the simulation version are getting transferred to ECC. As per our scenario we dont want to move any Planned orders to ECC. Please advise me the way how can i stop the transfer of orders to ECC.

Regards,

Manjit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just stop them via tcode sdp110...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for your reply,

I had already stopped it Transfer of SNP orders to OLTP system. I have selected No Transfer in SNP Tab. But i have not tried selecting No SNP Planned Orders as i thought No Transfer itself means No order should be transfered. Is there any other way to stop orders from the active version.

Regards,

Manjit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Orders from simulation version do NOT go to R/3.. They never have and probably never will...

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you clarify the problem.

Are we talking about a PP/DS order?

Are you talking about simulation version created in a PP/DS planning board/table or an actual non-000 planning version created via MVM?

Ken Snyder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander/Kenneth,

Thanks a lot for your reply, The Planned orders are coming as a result of Capacity planning in SNP. The users generates the plan in Active and Simulation Version. We dont want any order to flow to ECC. Please advise how can i do that...

Regards,

Manjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjit,

IN SPRO : Supply Chain Planning->Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PP/DS)->Global Settings->Maintain Global Parameters and Defaults in Transfer to R/3 In-House Prod

select "1 Create Transfer Events from Conversion ".

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IMG please select : No transfer in SNP planned order.

Supply Network Planning (SNP)->Configure Transfer to OLTP Systems

Or you can collect the change pointer by selecting periodic transfer and than

selectively process it through /SAPAPO/C5.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your reply, I have already selected No SNP Planned Orders. Also I have deleted all Distribution Definition for Inhouse Production.

Regards,

Manjit