cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting WBS status to CLSD

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our projects, we are abel to set the WBS elements to CLSD using CJ20. Is there a standard program which will allow all projects set to FNBL and TECO for example to be set to CLSD? It has to be through the project and not via the sales order as the project is where the status is held.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this you have to develop a program..follow the below steps:

Call BAPI BAPI_BUS2001_GET_STATUS...

now check all projects with status TECO and FNBL....

maintain conditions what you want to maintain.....

Then again call BAPI_BUS2054_SET_STATUS....

then run BAPI_PS_PRECOMMIT and check table....

and lastly run BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT to commit the changes to data base.

Regards

Abhinay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pushpa

THanks for the reply but I need to know a standard program to set up as a BATCH job? I thought there would be a standard program for pojects. I found SAPKKA12 but this is for sales orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi snell ,

i guess u cannot use a standard programme for this .. the process goes in this way

first u need to run a customized report which lists the projects with status TECO and still having some dues from MM side like invoices to be cleared .... so once this is finished after 10days or some period u need to have batch programme for another custom programme which sets the status TECO to CLSD.In the customized report proabably u can call a FM tht sets status from TECO to CLSD.

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi snell,

try to maintain a batch programme which sets all the projects with TECO to CLSD after a particular period of time from TECO say 2months or 3months so as to clear all dues and posting actuals etc....

Regards

pushpa