Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display of screen values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have defined a screen with screen number 100 and written the logic for PAI and PBO of the screen and included that in a function module.

when I run this funtion module independently,i could able to see the screen and even i could able to use this function module in some programs and it is working fine.

But for a particular program i could able to see the PF status,

screen title and menu status and every thing except the screen values.

What might be the problem...?

Thanks,

Ram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>But for a particular program i could able to see the PF status,

>screen title and menu status and every thing except the >screen values.

some thing wrong with your function call..? why can't you debug. and find why it is not displaying the values.

3 REPLIES 3

MarcinPciak
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Screen values must be passed between program and screen with data objects declared in that program. They must be of the same name as fields in your screen in order the values be passed and displayed correctly.

Ensure you have such data object defined in your program.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>But for a particular program i could able to see the PF status,

>screen title and menu status and every thing except the >screen values.

some thing wrong with your function call..? why can't you debug. and find why it is not displaying the values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Just check if the name of the screen fields are same as that declared in that program. Else you can put a breakpoint and where the problem is coming..

regards,

preet