cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dera Expert,

My user create a request in DEV 101 client and then release this Request.but after some time requirement change. Then he make new request then release new request and then transport this request. But previour Request is no need . How I can delete previous request that are not transport in PRD. but It show in PRD " Request waiting to be Imported " status.

Should I delete from DEV or From PRD.

Please help

Manu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete it from PRD import queue if it is not required to import it PRD

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kaushal , how I delete from PRD. witch Tcode i use to delete the transastion. Plzz explain

thanks

Former Member

Hi,

The request was generated from DEV server once it's released it's shows in PRD server import queue.

you don't want to import request in PRD server so either you can leave the request in queue or you can delete it from queue.

proceed as following

login to PRD server -> STMS_IMPORT -> select the request -> from request menu -> Delete

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kaushal for your repply

Thanks

manu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear ,

Your request is not imported at PRD server so go to trans directory and clean the buffer if there is not any more request otherwise in trans dir manually delete it.

ok

check and reply me

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

If you are following "Single transport" strategy then, you can leave the transport as it is.. but if you really want to clear this from the queue, then you can delete from PRD queue.

thanks,

Debasis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your repply. I have only Dev and Prd. server. But in DEV two client is there .

Plesae tell me how I delete transport request . I should go to DEV or PRD then witch Tcode request will be delete.Plz tell me.

Thank

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to PRD, run STMS and display the PRD buffer. Select the transport, then select via menu path to delete the request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

login to DEV execute STMS transaction and double click DEV system, check for your transport if it is in queue please delete (menu Request --> delete). do the same for PRD.

cheers,

-Sunil

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

I have only Dev and Prd. server. But in DEV two client is there .
Plesae tell me how I delete transport request . I should go to DEV or PRD then witch Tcode request will be delete.Plz tell me.

If you're confused for the 2 clients in DEV, let me clarify that.. even if you've two clients, and modification is allowed in both the clients, when the developer releases a request in any of the client of DEV it will be added up in the next system's import queue. If the transport request is not needed, then you have to delete from the PRD's import queue. You have to follow what Kelvin has already told.

Follow the link for more details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/a3/5d2b0cde7211d184800000e8a57770/frameset.htm

Regards,

Debasis.