cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avalability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am configuring Avalability check, is there any setting in avalability check for item category. Why because, when i am testing, for some item categories Requirement type is not coming in the sales doc.

Thanks in advance

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SPRO - sd - basic fn - availability check and TOR - Transfer of Req. - Detr. of Req type using transactions, assign a Req. type to your Item category

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

whether u maintained 1 in Q colunm because with that only the strtergy group requirement is required to maintain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

1st check what schedule line catg is determined for your item catg.

Check if Availability check & TOR is checked in the schedule line catg.

Then check in SPRO --> SD --> Basic functions --> TOR --> Define requirement type using transaction what req type is assigned to the item catg.

Apart from this check all the settings mentioned in the previous threads.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can u please check the the path pls=> IMG-S&D-Basic Function-Transfer of requirements-Determination of requirement type using transaction. here we link the item catagory with requirment type.

If valuable kindly provide the Maximum points

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

The values there have already been maintained.

thanks & regards

Sri

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to T.Code OVZI and check whether you have maintained the Requirement Type to your Item Category.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I am sorry for the late reply, i have checked it as you suggested. The values have already been maintained there. Still i am not getting the requirement type in sales order.

Thanks & regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sri

First check in material master MRP3 view what strategy group you have maintained. Then go to OPPS and check whether for that strategy group, requirement type is maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Strategy group has not been maitained for the material master.

thank

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sri

I dont think you will be able to succeed in your requirement, without maintaining strategy group. Please maintain the same and then retry your process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I am actually configuring for a role out project. I am copying most of the things form the exsisting system. As you said Stratagy group has not been maitained for the existing materials, i have checked in the production system. I have copied the existing item category and gave a new name and made remaining settings. For the existing item category its giving requirement type in the sales order, but for the newly copied item category it is not coming.

thanks & regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

It's same as my problem. You can set Scheduline with type CP (MRP) in Order, and set MRP for Material Master.

Also try to do suggestions abow.

Regards,

Quanglv,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sri

Please let me know what MRP type you have maintained in material master MRP1 view. As I said earlier, in OVZI, for the combination of Item Category and this MRP type, you should have maintained Requirement Type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi