Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** JCO$Exception Problem in RFC to RFC scenario

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am doing RFC to RFC scenario. We have two IDES system. One XI system. The scenario is to send the Vendor data from First IDES system (Z_APPLE_VENDOR_SEND) to call the RFC (Z_APPLE_VENDOR_INSERT) in the second RFC system. Sync to Sync Scenario. In this case data is passed from source system and mapped to target RFC soruce Structure. But, not able to login into target system. The following error is occured in SXMB_MONI.

-

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: RfcAdapter: receiver channel has static errors: can not instantiate RfcPool caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=aprins05 SYSNR=01 GWHOST=aprins05 GWSERV=sapgw01 PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR partner '172.25.12.23:sapgw01' not reached TIME Fri Oct 17 23:28:55 2008 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 38 RC -10 MODULE nixxi.cpp LINE 2764 DETAIL NiPConnect2 SYSTEM CALL connect ERRNO 10061 ERRNO TEXT WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused COUNTER

-

Friends, I have tested the following : SLDCHECK, Connection between IDES and XI system. Checked the Gateway of receiver side IDES system thru tcode SMGW. All are working fine. But, still the problem comes.

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Kind Regards,

Jegathees P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try if your target server R/3 is up and running and network is OK ,check SM58 for more details.

Thanks!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jegathees_waran
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

After restart the server 2 time, this problem was automatically solved. But, still I don't know what is JCO$Exception.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Restart the Receiver System once and try again.

Go throgh the following thread

Regards

Sridhar Goli