Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Authorization to logon as trusted systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

We have created an RFC connection between the SAP Devlopment server and Solution manager. But we are not able to connect to the SAP system and getting the following error:

" No Authorization to logon as trusted systems". And the following prerequisites are done:

Please i invite your valuable suggestions

Thanks & Regards

Vanitha

Edited by: Vanitha badampudi on Oct 20, 2008 12:47 PM

18 REPLIES 18

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add the System through SMT1

Br -Sree

0 Kudos

Hi all,

When we are trying to connect now, it is giving a dump error in ST22,

"CALL_FUNCTION_SINGLE_LOGIN_REJ"

please waiting for your suggesstions.

Thanks

Vanitha

0 Kudos

Hi Vanitha,make sure, that your user has sufficient authorizations for object S_RFC and S_RFCACL (the last one is not contained in sap_all in standard...).

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

Hello Bernhard,

We have maintained all the required authorizations. We have already assigned the authorization objects to the user. But still the same issue is arising. We are getting a dump error in ST22 saying an error with "rfcimport" in the program. Any more suggestions

Thanks

Vanitha

Edited by: Vanitha badampudi on Oct 20, 2008 1:46 PM

0 Kudos

please check the error code in the dump and compare it with the meanings of note #128447 to get more information aboaut the cause... b.rgds, Bernhard

lakshminarayanan_m
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

Actually wat u r trying to connect tru sm59.

And this is normai issue. You go to tcode sm59 - in that click on the logon & security - there will option called trusted system - in that select "NO"

Then u wont get this error

Regards

MLN

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have tried all the steps suggessted. But still i am getting the same error. Please can anybody give me the steps to create trusted systems.

Thank you

Vanitha

0 Kudos

Hi,

What u r going to do. can u brief ?

regards

MLN

0 Kudos

Please use proper English instead of text-speak. It is against the rules.

0 Kudos

Hi Vanitha,

please follow the link in the note I mentioned. there you have an exact description....

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

>

> What u r going to do. can u brief ?

As Jurjen stated, not everyone here speaks English as their first language so using sms-shortcuts makes it even more confusing for us.

Please put in a bit more effort.

Thanks,

Julius

0 Kudos

...Please, once again:

follow the steps of http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/22/042671488911d189490000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

There is also an information of how to test.

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen,

Can u explain to me which English text-speak words i used in my reply?

Thanks

Vanitha

0 Kudos

That wasn't meant for you but for Lakshminarayanan M who wrote:

> What u r going to do. can u brief ?

Jurjen

0 Kudos

Have you tried the tracing which Bernhard suggested?

Please post your trace?

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanitha,

Please check whether there is access to the Authorization Object S_RFC. It would help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solved

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Vanitha, I am having a similar problem, would you mind explaining how you have solved it?

Thanks,

Nenad