cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connfirm delivery date in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client wants that as soon as he creates a sales order it should show the delivery date taking in to consideration the lead times in Material master for Finish and Component materials.

In the strategy group I have used Dynamic Processing Production Order. So as soon as sales order is created A production order is also created, So it shows Missing part quantity and also shows finish material availability date. But this confirmation date is not reflected in sales order as the delivery date.

Can you tell me how to get the Confirmed delivery date in sales order. Exactly as shown in the Production order.

If My way is incorrect suggest me the steps and Settings requied.

Thanks,

Samar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks this is not the correct answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sale order delivery date also considering the in house production lead time and if any GR processing time and based on this the system will give the delivery date.

Normally while running MRP, scheduling will happen based on the input parameter, lead time scheduling & basic date scheduling. Basic date scheduling will consider the in house production time for the scheduling purpose. But in Lead time scheduling, the system considers the standard values in the routing and based on this, it will do the scheduling. If you find any difference between these two, you can go the routing, operation overview, you can schedule the operations here. After scheduling the system will ask whether the lead time need to be updated or not, u need to select Yes, then go to T-Code CA96. Give the plant & material no, automatically the system will update the in house production time very accurately. Then the difference will not come.

regards,

V. Suresh