Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass printing of invoices

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i create the invoice , the output types are determined automatically when saving the invoice in VF01.

1 )i want that no invoice printing shud happen while saving.

2) aslo i want all the invoices made by us during the day should be mass printed in the night.

3) there are three options in output type config. "send print with own application/send while saving/send with background job.

what is meant by send with pwn application

how to achieve the above two things. what config and or coding shud be done

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may print invoice in mass from VF31 .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sonu,

Setup the Date/Time value as 1 Send with periodically scheduled job for all your Invoice Output condition records. When you create an Invoice, the output will be determined but will not be printed because the Date/Time is not 4 Send Immediately. You can see the output with Yellow Lights in your invoice document.

Then schedule a batch job for program RSNAST00 with proper variants to be run every night/morning as per your requirement. The RSNAST00 program will pickup all outputs and Issue them. Once the RSNAST00 has successfully issued the output, you can see that the output has green color in your invoice document.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)If you do not want the invoice to be printed as soon as the doc.is saved,Go to VV31---> enter the relevant OUTPUT TYPE ->EXECUTE-> Chnage the value in the column DATE/TIME from 4 (4 Send immediately (when saving the application) to 3 (3 Send with application own transaction).

2)For mass printing you can use VF31 for mass printing and if you want the invoices to be printed in the night , then select 1(1 Send with periodically scheduled job) in the column DATE/TIME and do the necessary congig with your BASIS and ABAP team.

3) The 3 ,Send with own application means that the system will automatically populate the output type as soon as the transaction is being processed.