cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

correspondance type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When a correspondance type is used to request the open items list of vendor, there is no document reference number is being displayed in the out put. Can anyone please suggest me where should I do the changes.

Thank you

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for this u have check the details available in form.u have add filed BKPF - XBLNR i.e reference in form.after adding the field, activate the form.reference field woll appear.

Let me know whether u know the process of correspondence form..

Regards,

Greeshma

Edited by: greeshma udawat on Oct 20, 2008 11:49 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the answer.

Can you please let me know the process of correspondance form.

Best regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

path is spro-img-financial accountingacounts receivable and account payablevendor accountsline itemscorrespondencemake and check settings for correspondence.

In order to check the program attached to ur correspondece,in same path go to assign programs tfor correspondence type.here u will find program attached.

now in order to know form attached to program same path go to define form names for correspondence print.here u will find list of form attached to program.

once u get the form,working can be done in se71 for the respective form.

for the working u will need abaper help also.

regards,

Greeshma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much.

Here I have the problem like the reference number is getting displayed in English language but not in german lanaguage. where can I do settings to get the reference number in german language also.

Here I have another query, when I do correspondance request for payment notice using one corres. type sap50. I am getting message as varinat sap50 of program RFKORD00 is not the current version. what could be the problem.

thank you

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

to get in german language,u have to copy the form in which u have to select Language as German.

and for the error the reason is,

Since this variant was generated, the report SELECT-OPTIONS or PARAMETERs have changed considerably, i.e. the type or length no longer match and PARAMETERs have become SELECT-OPTIONS or vice versa. Many of these changes are so serious that even attempting to import the variant results in runtime errors.

so its better to create fresh variant for program RFKORD00.

u wont error again

Regards,

Greeshma

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

is ur issue solved?

Regards,

Greeshma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable information till now,

I am in the process of finding the exact form assigned with the variant and program, because I could see many forms assigned with the program combined with company code and without. Is there anything like form id which helps the exact form, which I have to change. I mean copy and define in german language.

Thank you

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sorry no ieda..

regards,

Greeshma