cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need the conditon type manually in order, now there are few setting in Condition type which i can't change becuase we are using same condtion type at else..

this setting are following in Condition type.

manual entries: C- manual entry has priority

Header condition: ON

Item conditon : ON

Now i have condition record also for the same condition type, when i marked Manual condtion type in Pricing procedure then Condition type it self is not populating..

we need manual because of if we have to allow manual removal of the condition as sometimes

can you please help us..

Regards

Pinal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Deletion Indicator" ? "Delete from DB"?

I don't know where those responses came from your original question, but if I try to read into what you are asking...

You want a manual condition to auto-show in a sales doc price procedure, so the user can just go in an type in the value, correct ?

If so, you probably have the condition type set up correctly, to get it to "auto-show" in the sales doc just create a (T-Code VK11) record with a 0 value and then it will display in the sales doc price procedure, and the user can simply type in the value, instead of having to "add" the condition and then type in the value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First delete the condition record. To delete the condition record make necessary changes in condition type.

Goto condition type settings, In master data segment, delete fr.DB choose option with popup.

and goto changes which can be made segment ,select the delete indicator and save it.

Goto condition record, delete it now. you will get the pop-up window press yes and save it. condition record will be deleted from database.

Now create a new sales order and enter condition type manually, If you want you can delete entered condition type in sales order.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinal,

This manual condition will not populate automatically. Raise a SO, In item detail sub screen give your condition type manually, and give the value. if it is not excepting it will through an error. Pls revert back with the error.

2. If your SO is old update the document, and give your manual condition.

with regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First put an deletion indicator for your condition record created for your condition type. If the condition record is there the pricing procedure will not except the manual entry of the condition type. after putting deletion indicator try for manual entry of the condition type.

with regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prasad,

I have put deletion indicator also..but its not working..