cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAS Java stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have two years of experience of mySAP R3 ECC 5 Basis Administration . I wants to improve my knowledge .

I do not have SAP Web AS JAVA stack . pl. advice me what will be the right path to learn it .

Pl. also let me know what will be the best for my sap basis administration career .

I will be very much thank full to you .

Thank you

Dakshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Start with ADM200. It gives you good understanding of SAP J2EE server.

-RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply sir,

our company has implemented SAP R/3 and enterprise portal before two years . Enterprise portal was not in use because of so many problems in SAP R/3 ,

Now company is planning to use Enterprise portal . Can you pl. advice me is it benificial for me as basis administration .

Is the Java stack is nacessity in future prospects ?

pl. advice for the career path ?

Thanks

Dakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. SAP WAS Java is currently integrated in to lot of SAP products and continue to be. I would say it is a requirement for Basis adminstrators.

-regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for your reply sir .

I will start to learn the guide ADM200 as you suggested .can you pl. suggest me shell i start Enterprise portal Administration also .

If yes then what will be the path . where to start ?

where to download any dummy AS Java OR enterprise portal to do practice ?

or shell i start with live Enterprise portal administration

I think Enterprise Portal is for only for develpers , only little bit part is there for basis administration .

Pl. currect me if i am wrong .

Thanks

Dakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can start with ADM200. This course gives the basic understanding of SAP WAS java system and administration of the system. After that you should get some hands on experience with install & admin. You should be able to download it from market place or you can get trial versions from SDN. YOu can then look in to NWDI (ADM225), and Portal Admin (EP200).

-Regards

Answers (0)