cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IisProxy and WEB AS 6.40 !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to everybody...

I have tried to download the IisProxy module for (ISA 4.0 b2c) WEB AS 6.40. The only thing i found was the path:

http://service.sap.com/patches -> SAP NetWeaver components ( < SAP NW 04 )-> SAP ENTERPRISE PORTAL -> SAP EP 6.0 ON WEB AS 6.20 -> Portal Server -> SAP J2EE Engine 6.20 -> #OS independent.

This path is only(???) for the WEB AS 6.20 !

I have 2 questions:

1) Does these files work for web as 6.40 or they work only at web as 6.20?

2) Which one of these files should i download/install for my web as 6.40 and IIS 6.0 (Win2003 Server)?

Best regards,

Thanassis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/07/914e4f02a69f448aeee7263b2a9dc6/frameset.htm">this</a> should answer your questions concerning IisProxy module.

Hope that helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ivaylo,

The sap help doesn't provide any help for the location of iisproxy download.

Regards,

Thanassis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanassis,

you've downloaded the right software (the path you provided in your original message). Although it come under the 6.20 version, it is supposed to work with 6.40 as well. See /message/126903#126903 [original link is broken] thread, containing an official statement from an OSS message, as a proof :-).

Otherwise, the help docs I sent should answer which file you need to install (IisProxy.dll & IisProxy.xml).

Hope that helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ivaylo... for the valuable information

The last question is .. (of my first posting..)

>>2) Which one of these files should i download/install for my web as 6.40 and IIS 6.0 (Win2003 Server)?

Support Packages and Patches-> SAP NetWeaver-> SAP NetWeaver components ( < SAP NW 04 )-> SAP ENTERPRISE PORTAL-> SAP EP 6.0 ON WEB AS 6.20-> Portal Server->#OS independent

SAPJ2EE620C_XX-10001433.SAR

XX=6->37 (Patch Level)

Regards,

Thanassis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanassis,

it seems that I've misslead you by mistake. The IISProxy module patches were distributed as IISPROXY<something>.SAR under this directory. This is no longer there. And searching arond for a while, I found the reason (which is new to me also!) in SAP Note 886214 - End of Maintenance of IisProxy ISAPI module.

So, have a look at the note and see if you can use any of the alternatives listed.

That's all I know about it now.

Regards,

Ivo

Answers (0)