0 Kudos

hi all

Can anybody explain me , while receiving the goods if i click on excise item

In that its showing some details like below

1.Capture excise invoice

2.Capture & post excise invoice

3.No excise duty

4.Only part 1 entry...etc

The above mentioned details were we have configure and assign..

Explain me step by step

thanks

sap-mm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is as per client requirement

u need to post part 1 go for capture excise invoice or u need to both Part 1&2 u go for capture and post excise invoice...

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur response..

As per client only ,

Kindly explain me ,what i m asking how to create this type of details in BACK END- SPRO..

thanks

sap-mm

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends upon the Excise Group, you select during Goods Receipt in MIGO.

Go to SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Maintain Excise Groups > Here do settings under subscreen "MIGO settings"

It totally depends on your requirement.

Select No Excise Entry if material is non-excisable.

Select Only Part 1 if in case vendor has not sent the Excise Invoice with materials and sent materials only with a challan.

In this case Excise Invoice is expected and once you will get it then go to J1IEX. Here select Capture Excise Invoice > Goods Receipt and do necessary entries like; Excise Invoice No, date, etc... and check, Simulate and Post Excise Invoice.

Select Capture Excise Invoice if you have received Excise Invoice with materials and your Stores Person is only responsible for making GR and not for posting Excise Invoice (means there is a separate person to post Excise Invoice i.e. Excise Clerk).

After Posting GR Document, go to J1IEX and Here Select Post > Vendor Excise Invoice - Here Enter Excise Invoice No already captured during GR and nd check, Simulate and Post Excise Invoice.

Select Capture and Post Excise Invoice, if if you have received Excise Invoice with materials and Person for posting GR Document and Excise Invoice is same (means there is not any separate person to post Excise Invoice i.e. Excise Clerk).

In this case need not to go to J1IEX.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other than this we can't crate our new things in STD SAP ...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

we use these as per the client's requirement

If the client requires to capture the excise invoice at the time of GR we will specify capture excise invoice and for this we have to activate the check box in Migo settings of the excise group definition

If the clients requirement is to capture and post the excise invoice at the time of Gr only then we have to specify capture and post at the time of Gr and we have to check Post excise in excise group

if the material is not covered by excise then no excise

If only quantity updation is needed then only part1

regards

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You don't need to configure for the same...just choose one out of it as per your requirement...

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends upon the Excise Group, you select during Goods Receipt in MIGO.

Go to SPRO > Logistics - General > Tax on Goods Movements > India > Basic Settings > Maintain Excise Groups > Here do settings under subscreen "MIGO settings"

It totally depends on your requirement.

Select No Excise Entry if material is non-excisable.

Select Only Part 1 if in case vendor has not sent the Excise Invoice with materials and sent materials only with a challan.

In this case Excise Invoice is expected and once you will get it then go to J1IEX. Here select Capture Excise Invoice > Goods Receipt and do necessary entries like; Excise Invoice No, date, etc... and check, Simulate and Post Excise Invoice.

Select Capture Excise Invoice if you have received Excise Invoice with materials and your Stores Person is only responsible for making GR and not for posting Excise Invoice (means there is a separate person to post Excise Invoice i.e. Excise Clerk).

After Posting GR Document, go to J1IEX and Here Select Post > Vendor Excise Invoice - Here Enter Excise Invoice No already captured during GR and nd check, Simulate and Post Excise Invoice.

Select Capture and Post Excise Invoice, if if you have received Excise Invoice with materials and Person for posting GR Document and Excise Invoice is same (means there is not any separate person to post Excise Invoice i.e. Excise Clerk).

In this case need not to go to J1IEX.